| Product Name|| Cost-effective fire retardant protective suit for fireman|
| Material|| Nomex|
| Color|| Navy blue|
|Outer shell|| 100% aromatic polyamide 100%|
|Lining|| E-PTEE fabric material|
|Feature|| Flame retardant|
|Function|| High temperature resistance|
|Application|| Firefighter fire protection|
|Certificate|| GA10-2014 / CCC|
This product uses multi-layer composite fabric as structure, including the outer layer, the waterproof and breathable layer, the thermal insulation layer and comfortable inner, with properties of anti-staticness, heat-resistance and waterproof. TPP>38cal/cm².
ZFMH-YZHA B is designated to meet the require of GA10-2014 on Firefighter’s Protective Suit and has passed CCCF compulsory certification (Certification No. 2015081808000276), meanwhile certified by the National Fire Service Equipment Quality Supervision (Report No.Zb201421312).
Outer layer: 93% Meta aramid, 5% Para aramid, 2% Anti-static fibre P140.
Waterproof and breathable layer: Aramid nonwoven+ Flame retardant PTFE film.
Thermal insulation layer : 80% Meta aramid,20% Para aramid.
Comfort layer: 49% Fire retardant Viscose,49%% Meta aramid,2% Anti-static fibre P140.
1. Non-detachable one-piece design
2. Weave strengthened at elbows and knees
3. Tool pockets are designed at both sides of the hem with weep hole.
4. 3M reflective stripes used at upper chest, lower hem, cuffs and bottom of trousers
5. Twin needle stitched reflective strip, side seam, trouser fly, sleeve joining seam, seam crotch and front crease using aramid thread, which makes the suit heat-resistant and fire-retardant.
6. Tarp cover-stitched at lower hem, cuffs and bottom of trousers in case of water siphonage.
7. Elastic braces made of rubber band of good elasticity. Comfortable one-piece design.
8. Cuffs with aramid flame retardant thread and thumb holes
9. Wear-resistant leather-bound cuffs and bottom of trousers
10. Bottom of trousers is designed longer in the front and shorter in the rear with tightener, making it easier to put on Protective boots in order to prevent tripping and further damage to the suits.
Cost-effective fire retardant protective suit for fireman