These N95 class respirators are suitable with the case of concentration up to 10 times the PEL (Permissible Exposure Limit). They are designed to protect against particles such as those from grinding, sanding, sweeping, sawing, bagging or, coal, iron ore, flour, metal,wood, pollen, and certain other solid substance free of oil. From additional information on the use recommendations for this class of mask please consult your supervisor or the manufacturer.
1. Failure to follow all instructions and limitations concerning the use of the respirator and/or failure to wear the respirator for the whole duration of exposure to contaminants can seriously reduce the performance characteristics of the respirator and lead to illness, injury or death.
2. Before use, the wearer must first be trained by the employer in the correct use of the respirator in accordance with applicable safety and health standards.
3. OSHA standards including 29CFR1910.134 (e) (5) and CSA standard Z94.4-93 require that the wearer be fit-tested.
4. Discard the respirator and replace with a new one if:
Excessive clogging of the respirator causes breathing difficulty.
The respirator becomes damaged.
5. Leave the contaminated area if dizziness, irritation or other distress occurs.
Do NOT use the respirator or enter or stay in a contaminated area under the following circumstances:
1. Atmosphere contains less than 19.5% oxygen
2. For protection against gases or vapors
3. Contaminants or their concentrations are unknown or immediately dangerous to life or health
4. Concentrations or contaminants exceed maximum use concentrations in applicable OSHA standards or applicable government regulations or 10 times the PEL (Permissible Exposure Limit), whichever is lower.
For Samples Cost Before Order
Due to the increase of sample request, Suzhou Sanical Protective Product Manufacturing has been forced to somewhat restrict the supply of free samples. We understand there is a need to view and use some products prior to purchasing and will do the best we can to supply samples with the following conditions:
1. Samples need to be emailed or faxed over with the company name, address, contact name, and phone number. At this time, we are not able to take sample orders over the phone.
2. We can send the free sample for you, but you need be responsible for the shipping fee if it is possible.
3.About the shipping of the sample, you can get it about 3-7 days when we shipped the sample to you.
4. If you have spacial sample that excludes our regular. if we can supply you, please send us to our office, we will inform factories to make sample for develop new products.
1. For Goods In Production
Before sign the contract between us, we should confirm the samples and seal it between you and us, we will organization the production according to confirmed sample.
2. For Goods After Production
We ensure the goods after production will be same as confirmed samples, hence not any quality production during our order. You can inspect to our factories to check the goods or we will select goods at random and send you for check the quality. Some products has warranty, hence, we are very strictly to follow the contract that we signed.