Detailed Images of Disposable SF Coverall
Lightweight & more durable
Our multi-layer SMS fabric provides superior physical performance while it is breathable for wearer’s comfort.
Excellent particle barrier
The fabric filters resist 99.8% of particles of size 0.5-1μm.
Designed to fit your body shape
Fully elasticated hood, ankles, wrists, and waist afford optimum comfort and ease of movement.
Asbestos Handling, Automotive, Civil Protection, Construction, Decorative Work,Waste Management.Use Limitations:
Do not use for:
• Contact with heavy oils, sparks or flames, or combustible liquids.
• Exposure situations resulting in spray or liquid buildup on the suit.
• Environments with high mechanical risks (abrasions, tears, cuts).
• Environments with exposure to hazardous substances beyond CE Type 5/6 certification.
• Environments with conditions of excessive heat.
Storage and Disposal:
• Store in dry, clean conditions in original packaging.
• Store away from direct sunlight, sources of high temperature, and solvent vapors.
• Store within the temperature range 15°C to +25°C (58°F to 78°F) and with relative humidity below 80%.
• Shelf life is 60 months from date of manufacture when stored as stated above.
• Replace garments if damaged, heavily contaminated or in accordance with local work practice.
• Electrostatic properties may be decay by wear, tear, contamination and time. Double check before use the garment.
• Handle and dispose of contaminated garments with care and in accordance with national regulations