It is made of ESD-safe Polyester + Carbon Filament fabric materials. It does not come from any spray-on application.
5mm stripe 99%Polyester+ 1% Carbon Fiber
white or customized colors
XS,S,M,L,XL,XXL,3XL,4XL,5XL or customized sizes
Surface Resistivity (ohm/unit)
106 ~ 109
Recommended Class Of Cleanroom
1) It is designed to protect against static build-up, which could provide continuous and consistent charge dissipation.
2) It has a traditional style collar and lapels, front snap closure, and high elastic rubber band on cuffs, or snaps on sleeves to adjust the fit for different size wrists if addtionally equested.
3) It also have one chest pocket, one badge holder tab, two hip pockets and one sleeve pen pockets.
4) Usually there're two lengths, the lab coat length type, we called ESD Smock, and the jacket length, we call ESD Jacket.
5) It offers good resistance to static, chemicals and abrasion. It is designed for Class 1000-10000 cleanrooms and higher.
6) It is applicable in Semiconductor assembling line, Laboratory, PCB products and etc.
7) Meets ESD standards, system resistance 10e6-10e9ohms Remarks: Special designs, such as embroidery, brand zip are available upon request. Please Contact us Customer Services.
1.Semiconductor production line, chips, microprocessor
2.Semiconductor assembling line
5.Laboratory and etc
6.ESD protection in clean rooms, work wear for EPA areas.
1) ESD jumpsuit with hood, jacket & pants, smock, apron and soft sole shoes, these are the most effective protection from the volt which generated by human movement during manufacturing.
2) These volts are very tiny, but can destroy costly components, or cause unseen latent damage.
3) Usually, ESD clothes wash once to twice per week.
4) With recycle washing and wearing, should check ESD properties timely.