China supplier disposable Mouth Guard Cover non-woven 5 ply kn95 mask

Share on:

Price:RUB 7.44*
Price in USD:


Product Overview


 The above price is based on the packaging way: 5pcs/bag, 3200pcs/carton   Other packing way should be re-quoted 


Product Description



Product Name

KN95 disposable protective mask

Executive Standard



5 layers


Non-woven fabric 43%,Melt-blown fabric28.5%,hot air cotton 28.5%


White/Custom color

Ear belt length

210-230mm can be customized


Independent package/custom packaging
Product Display







Detailed Features KN95 face mask


GB2626-2019 approved KN95 rating

Nose strip: Aluminum strip seal

Ultrasonically welded & Adjustable ear Straps

Particle Filtration Efficiency(PFE) : ≥99% ,KN95 mask follow N99 grade mask

Bacterial Filtration Efficiency(BFE): ≥99%.

Flame Retardation Properties(FRP): continuous burning time <5 seconds.

ADVANTAGE: Allowing smooth breathing, reducing heat and moisture accumulation.




Even if our mask is used for 12 hours, it can still maintain at least 98% filtration efficiency, but as particles continue to adsorb and settle on the mask, the respiratory resistance will become greater and greater.


Company Information







Customer Feedback








Q: Are you a factory or a trading company?

A:We are a manufacturer located in Dongguan,Guangdong Province.Welcome to visit our factory.

Q: What are the ingredients of your masks?

A:KN95 masks: Non-wolven fabric, Meltblown cloth, Hot air cotton.

    3ply flat masks: Non-wolven fabric, Meltblown cloth.

Q: Can you provide samples?

A:Yes. We provide free samples, freight collected.

Q: Can your mask be reused?

A:If daily normal use, you can use one or two days.

    If go out for hospital, railway station,or any public places, please abandon it after use.

Q:When is the delivery date ?

A:≤10,000pcs  --  3 days after we receive prepayment

10,000 ~ 100,000pcs -- 7days after we receive prepayment

>100,000pcs -- depends on the quantity

Q:What is the payment method?

A:Usual payment term: T/T. 30% prepaid, ALIBABA and the rest 70% be paid prior to shippment.


Click to learn more



0.0136 s.